Friday, June 19, 2009

Another week gone...

Time pass damm fast...
One week gone d...
Week 4 is coming!!!

Many works to do actually but i no mood to do la...
2 Lab reports, assignments,tutorial,
need STUDY lagi coz i don understand the subject at all...
Especially Instrumental Analysis!!!

As usual another weekend at home,
Thinking of the internship thing,
hopefully can get hometown one,
then can stay wif family for 3 months...
^^
I very glad tat my loan finally approve jor,
coz can reduce my family burden,
and i must work hard to continue it....
so hv to put more effort in study...

BUT,
i do no watch movie for LONG time d,
i want watch movie!!!
Terminator, Transformer, Drag me to hell,
Ish....
all not yet watch la...
Takkan i go watch alone...
Maybe can leh...
Haha~~~
I want go go GO!!!
Go this weekend probably...
* thinking *
^^

No comments: