Sunday, August 23, 2009

last midterm in this sem

Long time no update my blog d,
too busy until don have time for myself...
Virus H1N1 is spreading everywhere,
everyone scare to get sick...

At this moment,
still got last midterm tomolo,
one more report,
and one more assignment...
Feel a bit relief....
BUT!!!
The final is juz around the corner,
cant even relax myself for awhile...
Haih...
Health got problem,
so i eat vitamin c to at least increase my imune system....

I want go back hometown!!!
And yes i will go back during study week....
Hope can release my stress at least...
Wont stay in my room alone at least,
no need to worry wat to eat at least....

Can go back relax a bit,
Can see my new puppy,
Can sleep in my own bed,
Can stay in my own home....
with my family...

Dizzy....
Hope can flip through the EIS once,
then sleep early,
feel unwell...
Zzz...

No comments: