Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hopeless???

Today...
I feel hopeless...
My exam is done badly...
Is it i am very poor in study?

Actually start from Form 4,
I cant study well...
Is not an excuse,
But is true since tat time.

My intro...
Not enuf time to do the last part question.
It is about 30 marks...
Feel like want to cry.
The coursework mark oledi so low...
How can i manage to get good results?
Even pass my exam oso very hard.

My dynamics...
So hard till i cant really understand wat the tutorial is about.
However, the exam hv some parts from the tutorial...
I can manage to do my best but donno can pass or not.

This term exam...
Too hard till i feel my heart is really heavy,
Till it pain and i cant sleep for whole night.
Many problems appear in my mind.
Hw to solve all...
Really hope everything is fine.

I hv a dream yesterday...
which terrified me and make me more worry.
I dream that the thing i scare come true...
I feel stress and bad.
Who can save me???
Who can comfort me???
Who can consult me???
Will i be fine???

I really donno...
Still hv 3 more exams to go...
Math on Saturday is sure making me crazy...
Who can help me???

I pray...
I pray and hope tat everything is juz fine.
Really wanna pray hard for it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haiz, dun think too much ya...

i dun know how to share the way of study with u coz different ppl study in different way...

but for ur reference, i prefer grp study.... perhaps u may go prima find shing yee and study together...

so once u dun get the question, u will have a immediate reference, better than u waste 15 minutes flipping through all the notes and get nth... XD

in fact lecture notes u study through once enough d, most important is the tut... XD

good luck and in fact i also scare maths le.... XD

Blur blur Yi ^^ said...

ic. Thanks my friend.
Erm, sorry for the late reply.
This sem is totally done badly.
If u see me retake.
Don get shock ya.
Thanks for ur concern.
Enjoy ur holiday.