Wednesday, April 9, 2008

:'(

Assignment killing me...
Final exam stressing me...
Bad feeling hurting me...
Confusing annoying me...

Wat shall i do?

Try to do my best for the assignment...
Try to study hard for my final exam...
Try to communicate well wif other ppl include my family...
Try to forget about his past and ignore the incident...

These days...
I am not happy...
Stressing therefore confusing...
My life is like a mess...

For my study,
wat i can do is to try my best,
put in more effort to get better result,
at least maintain my result for 3.0

Am i greedy?
I think is juz ok coz i am not asking for more,
president list is impossible for me,
even in dean list is oso like building sand castle in air.

For my dear mummy,
owes worry about me till scold me,
cry and yell at me,
make me feel hurt...

I learn to communicate well wif ppl,
i learn to be selfish sometime,
i learn not to care about other ppl feeling sometime,
i learn to be a new me.

For my beloved,
I knw ur past,
sometime i feel bad about,
but i still can accept and control my feeling.

Am i selfish and greedy?
U hv ur past,
she is in ur past,
but nw she oso in part of ur life,
Tat is y i feel bad.

Maybe u r too good,
I dont care wat she wants from u nw,
coz i knw u care for me,
That is enuf for me.

Hope this wont influence us.
Together is not easy,
so we must appreciate a lot.
and handle it well.

We hv passed so many difficulties,
Nw we are facing the challenge,
tat is to do well in final exam.

Hope we can make it,
for our future and new life,
for our familys' acknowledgement,
for our own good.

Gambateh for all of my friends,
my family,
my beloved,
and myself.

^^

1 comment:

YiNg said...

gambateh together oh!!!jia you!