Tuesday, March 25, 2008

('.') Hw???

Haiz.........

Hw wor...........

So bad result and feeling...............

Hw wor..........

Hw to convince my mum????

Hw to get good result???

Hw to maintain the result????

Hw to convince myself tat i can do it????

Hw to concentrate in study????

Hw to arrange my timetable????

Hw wor for my lousy time management????

Hw to finish my assignment alone????

Hw to comfort myself without let others worry about me????

Hw to express my stress without hurting ppl around me????

Hw to TAHAN AGAIN????

Hw Hw HOW..................

Very annoying NOW.................

How how HOW arr................

Is tat i din put in effort???

Or i am not hardworking enuf???

Am i think too much???

Am i too nervous???

ANYWAY.....

Nw hv no time to cry over spilt milk.....

MUZ think hw to correct all situation........

Plz give me strength to do it.........

Plz give me support..........

Plz give me Advises.........

Pls pls PLZZZ.........

No comments: