Wednesday, June 18, 2008

lost my way again...

I lost my path again...
Week 4 wanna end oledi.
Wat hv i done???

Firstly,
I cant finish my statistic tutorial,

Secondly,
I cant concentrate do my revision,

Thirdly,
I donno hw to do the Pengajian Malaysia assignment,
scare nothing can help the group and make them unhappy.

Forth,
My Fluid assignment not yet touched,

Fifth,
My mum's health is unstable,
worry her,

Last,
I spend too much time on others and cant manage to use my time wisely,

As a result,
no time to do assignment,
no time to do revision,
no time to go through the notes given,
no time to change myself.

Wat i decided weeks ago cant be achieved.
Wat i thought is juz building sandcastle in the air,
Wat i do now is juz cry over spilt milk,
Wat can i do actually???

I lost my way again.
My GOD,
When i donno how to go on,
God says
"I will show u the path."
Then wat path does GOD hv for me?
God says
"My beloved son Jesus Christ."

No comments: