Saturday, June 14, 2008

start busy sem again...

Nw oledi in the end of Week 3,
well...
Nw juz feel busy more than day before...
Let me list down the works...

1. The most rush is the thermo tutorial to be handed in on Monday
2. Pengajian Malaysia assignment and it cant be done like cincai coz it contains main coursework
marks
3. FLuid assignment 1 to be handed in at the end of June
4. Quiz ( Engineering Materials) on Monday
5. Many many revisions needed to be done coz really cant understand like FLuid II

So...........
Really a tough and rush time for me
But donno hw for others
Maybe they are more relax than me coz they did better than me in previous semester
I had badly done
so must put in more effort in my study

Therefore,
today is Saturday,
a lovely weekend.
But i cracked my head to do the thermo tutorial only Q3,
I cant solve the problem,
many books i refered back,
I really tried and tried.
At least i had tried.

Now i trying to find the information for pengajian Malaysia coz need to discuss on Monday oledi,
and somemore the Fluid Assignment too.
Then tomolo is the time to study Engineering Materials for Quiz.
HAiz....
SO many things needed to be done and yet i cant divide my time properly.
Before i write this blog,
i am actually taking my nap.
xlolx... =.=

After this,
try to find information loo...
So is time to say goodbye again.
Sayonara!!!

No comments: