Monday, March 16, 2009

DIE DAY!!!

Stupid stupid day!!!
Very very very angry!!!

STUPID facebook IQ test,
want my hp no then keep sent the stupid msg and cost me RM3 each msg....
Then hv to go DIGI centre to cancel the service!!!
Then go find DIGI centre.
Then waste my whole afternoon skipping analysis class,
go Min house wait she bring me go.
Fine, go thr find no whr indeed,
nearest centre at Timesquare!!!
WT......

then nvm....
back home rush to 7-eleven buy coffee,
rushing to FIND coffee only....
@.@
Then back home open ladtop,
thunder shot my ladtop!!! =.=
whole house no electric thought fius ruin,
wait till 6 something ppl fix for me...

Then check my ladtop,
CANT TYPE indeed...
Go hell...
Hv to rush to buy keyboard!!!
Coz i need check flight for uncle!!!
Cost me another RM 20.
Then rush back home at 7.

THEN NW I TYPING THIS BLOG!!!
coz really no mood study d!!!
Coz whole day i study for NOTHING indeed!!!
I think i go die better!!!
Haiz...

Y?Y?Y?
Y everything happen on me???
Haiz~~~
T.T

No comments: