Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy happy weekend...


Happy happy weekend...
^^

This time celebrate his birthday earlier...


Cake for me on Nov

Cake with candles
=.=
From secret recipe de cake,
but not so nice coz too many cheese.

My big bear bear for my birthday present...
So miss it...
Staying at my sweet sweet hometown...
and

NOW
His turn pula...
I bought a cake for him...


Overview
Very nice cake oo...
chocolate with Moss....
So nice...
Worth to buy!!!

My flower on annivesary!!!

We go to timesquare walk walk this weekend,
Wait for Monorail so long time till want give up d,
wait about 20 minutes...
@.@

Then i want eat fast food de,
then he brought me go eat chicken soup with medicine!!!

Wakaka...
Finally i got some pic to post in blogger,
and not unhappy thing...
AGREE???

After eat this one,
i donno is too good or wat,
i feel dizzy and headache,
太进补了???
XD

After this happy weekend,
hv two presentation,
1 report.
and assignmentsSSS!!!
xlolx...
And final soon!!!
So think cant meet until end of final...
Haiz~~
Happy hour owes is too short...
T.T


2 comments:

Jaslyn said...

Finally there are some nice food pictures yea. Hahaha.

Hope to see more! =D

Blur blur Yi ^^ said...

Haha... Hope so...