Friday, January 18, 2008

Driving me crazy...

A new sem for me.... Damm it... Wat i can say is really hard hard and HARD.... My head wanna explore oledi... In this new sem, all are not easy subject. Many tutorials to go but the main problem is the question are hard till i cant even understand the question. Haiz... Want do oso cant help. More worse is hv another assignment to be handed in on next Tuesday!!! Wat a rush...



Hv to crash my head indeed to do the assignment pula. Who can help me?? GOD knows. Mid test oso soon loo. Fluid Mechanic mid test will be before CNY. Cham... Less than two week leh. And almost other all subject mid test will be held after CNY. So rush. And oso cannot enjoy my CNY as i like. One more presentation pula after CNY. Wanna faint oledi.



Anyway, i cant write my blog for long. Hv to do my math tutorial and assignment lo. Gambateh!!! Aza fighting.

No comments: