Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Stupid stupid ar..

Wat stupid things happen again this time???
My stupid laptop been attacked by stupid virus... T.T
All things gone as the ppl who reformat my laptop no backup my files. After my laptop black out, i go to lowyatt to reformat again. It costs me about RM60 and some software they install cannot use. Haiz... Wat a stupid programmer... Me go find them reformat lagi stupid.

Haiz... The most important thing is my lab report hv to hand in on Tuesday... Damm it. THen how am i going to finish my work? No choice loo. Then i go to alpha there find Zhao Yin to borrow her computer. Luckily i stay there overnight, if not me sure cant finish my report.

Then today i bring my laptop to school as jj say he can help me. He say he actually can help me reformat for FREE... =.= THis killing me leh... Haiz...

Anyway, the CNY is coming soon but y this year no that kind of feel leh?? CNY near, valentine oso near... XlolX... Wat different leh??? Ceh... Meaningless.

Anyway, i hv to reinstall all my things. The most kasihan is my songs, novel, and MOVIES.... T.T
Wanna cry leh... Stupid virus arr. And the stupid laptop. Stupid antivirus program. Detected liao then heal it la. How i know will activate it indeed. Sienz.

Nvm... Juz calm down... Wanna go back hometown soon. Yeah... But ... Many assignment and mid test coming after this. So, pray hard for this bah... GOD BLESS!!!

No comments: