Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nice day...

Today is a holiday. No lecture, no tutorial, no school and .... A good day for me. Yeah... Haha~~~

Then i plan to use my holiday nicely instead of sitting at home doing nothing. Sure boring. Hiahiahia.... At first, Khoon ask me out. He say go Zoo Negara last day. But unfortunately he had changed his mind. Then wat about go KLCC aquarium?? Changed his mind again. At last, he ask wat about night market? Zzzz.... So Sienz... From 10 something he msg me for asking where to go till 12. Still no conclusion. Then i know i cant depend on him to go out today. Then i reject him. But he still want go out then at last we decide to go night market at 7.

Then i start to think wat about morning and afternoon?? How am i going to spend my time? Then i plan to ask ahda to go out wif me. We plan nicely want go KLCC aquarium. HOWEVER..... right in the morning, Zhao Yin called me and ask me out to watch movie coz she hv an extra movie ticket. XlolX... Then wat about ahda there??? OMG. He go mendaki gunung pula. Sienz.... He spend about 6 hours leh. Then i decide to go out wif Chao Ying them loo.

"GAME PLAN" is a nice movie. I like it. "Never say no" is the slogan in this movie. Haha~~~ I nearly cry in the cinema leh. Shhh~~~~ Don tell anyone ya. I juz wipe off my tear without getting anyone's attention. Blek~~~ And one more thing. They plan to go eat lunch at a restaurant i forgot wat name oledi. Erm... is Mdm something.... Haha~~~ Damm expensive. Walao... Can swallow meh... A plate of nasi lemak guess cost how much?? About RM15 leh... Sweating... Omg... I juz sit there and don want to order. Then me and zhao yin eat nothing inside. Juz watch them eating that expensive nasi lemak. =.=


Then at night finally i go out wif Khoon. Wah... he so diam saja and so weird. Zhao Yin say he is a bit "大男人"... Haha~~~ Donno la and watever. Hehe... Anyway, a day gone oledi.... I hv enjoyed myself today. Yeah.... Hope will hv next time hanging out wif them again...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it is MADAM KWAN...
ho, u cried, i spread the news around UTAR...wakaka

Blur blur Yi ^^ said...

xlolx... how dare u...