Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back kl d...

Haiz... So fast back kl loo. Miss my new puppy leh... So cute de...


Cute leh!!!



So miss ya!!!

During this CNY, many things happen...

Firstly, it looks like my taofa a bit "wan"... XlolX... I dont want la... Who want i will give luck to ya... Juz inform me. Haha~~~ Really a bit weird when the abang angkat at Singapore say want try to be couple wif me. Haiz~~ No meet before leh. Juz know 2 years. So i din response to him.

Secondly, the another guy... erm... how to say... So rajin sms me arr.. Non-stop oso. I start not to reply him but is rude to do so. I don like any words or promises form sms since last time i face the same problem wif my ex. erm... I think better face to face bah. He treat me good but i juz hope to get good result in study for now. Don want to think so much first. Coz this sem really damm HARD. HAiz...

Thirdly, i met the guy i like for seven years last night. We at same flight and same bus to kl sentral last night. During check in, i looked behind. I really shocked to see him and like paused there thinking am i dreaming as long time no see him oledi. He oso shocked. Haha~~~ Actually me and him how to say... He and i know we both hv 好感 but nothing happen between us. Haha~~ XlolX... BUt the situation last night is, he 偷看我,我偷看他。haha~~~ Juz like last time only. Then i found out that he is now studying in PJ bah... So will not meet him. Anyway, nice to see him again coz really long time no see him. HE is a good memory for me. The memory of puppy love bah. Peeping each other is the sweetest part. Haha~~ Is juz a sweet memory in my past.

Anyway, now i hv to rush to do my lab report. CNY honeymoon ended. Haiz... Need to add oil for my mid-term. DOn want regret and cry over spilt milk. So now hv to do my tonnes of works oledi. Cya... My bloggie... ^^

No comments: