Saturday, February 16, 2008

@.@

Today, i go for the boring Dynamics lecture. Really sleepy arr... Some more black out after one hour lecture. Then we moved to SE block pula. Is a long and suffering time.

After class, i go back prepare to go out to watch CJ7. Is a nice movie. I love it very much. The alien pet is so cute. This remember me my dear doggies. Haha~~ Especially the small one. Really miss them. Haiz~~~

Donno y my mum mood these two days is very bad and like want to explode oledi. Donno how o. Somemore she doesnt like me go out wif him. She want me stay away from him. I will i gonna to say leh. Nth indeed. Coz i know she is moody for that time so i remain silence. Juz go out wif friend cannot meh?? I wonder!!!

Anyway, i hv many inquires. First, is the difference of living style will influence a pair of couple?? The age?? The different religion?? Then wat about the family???

I really donno. If the parents not allow and bless the couple, will they happy together? If the different religion like Christian and Buddha. Can they hv their same lifestyle?? Is hard right? So really hard to say at all. So, tat is y i don want to get involve in bah. Haha~~~

Hv 2 assignment, 2 mid test, 1 lab next week. So how am i gonna to handle it all. Haiz~~~ Will i be crazy??? Somemore my mum is very concern about my result this time. However, this semester is pretty hard for me to score. Scare to resit for the test arr. But wat can i do is juz try my best loo.

So now i hv to concentrate on my intro assignment loo. Don want to slow down the group assignment. Hope can do better and can satisfy all the group member. I will do the best.

Now then gonna start my assignment loo. Cya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol medication buy tramadol from mexico - tramadol $4