Sunday, March 16, 2008

Forget the past and face the future!!!

Let it be...
Today i learn new thing...

旧的不去,新的不来。
凡事都要放开,才能迎接幸福的到来。

Today,
I finally can let it go and be myself.
Is good to do so.
Forget about the past,
Then i be happier in my future.

Nw,
i finally can face my past,
and juz smile when i look back,
without any regret and feeling sad.

Nw, i can fight for my future,
for my good sake,
and for my blissful life.

So,
dear parents,
please do not worry about me.
I will take care myself oo.
Hehe~~~
Ur little blur daughter need to grow up de la.

My heart is opened oledi,
thanks oo.
Thanks for willing to hear my voice of heart,
thanks for owes be there for me.

I appreciate my life nw.
And everyone shall do so.
No one can predict wat will happen next or tomolo go on,
but at least we can hold the moment NOW...

So my dear friends,
don regret nw,
hold tight wat u hv,
and u will be happier,
believe me!!!

^^

No comments: