Sunday, March 2, 2008

Yeah^^

Today is a nice day for me.... I go out play wif my friends....

After church, i go to klcc wif my friends.... Firstly, eat shushi in Shushi King for buy 1 free 1. So nice.. Haha~~~ Someone belanja me one. But i rejected.... So nice la... Three ppl all eat only RM30. If according to the normal price, it costs about RM60 oo. We can hv it half price leh. SO nice... And FULL!!! Hiahia....

After that, we think too early but unluckily there is no nice movie to watch... AND there are too many ppl queueing there and we decided not to watch at last. Then where we go leh???? Let Guess....

Cant imagine tat we go to the Petrosains to walk walk. It costs RM10 per person. Wao... It really nice and quite fun. We spend about more than 3 hours in there. The place is so BIG.... Haha~~ We really cant believe that we spend so much time in there... Many things to touch touch and play play... Even walk oso cant finish walk... Haha... At last is the workers chase us out as their opening hour is finished d. THen we rush out.

If hv time and chance, i will try to go to the klcc aquarium wif my sister to hv fun there. It shall be fun. Although it is very very expensive. It costs about RM28 per person. But i think is worth to hv a look inside once at least bah. I like aquatic living animals.... Swimming in the water is so so fun and free...

The mirror so funny. We looks like very short and fat. We cant stop laughing there till all ppl looks strangely at us. And guess wat? I measure my weight there and OMG... I am about 57 kg. Cham loo... Sure need keep fit d. There is a small corner for the amazing pic on the wall. Ah Da took the pic leh. Although blur, but is nice oo...


Pretty tiger... Haha~~~
Is a good experience to go in. Maybe some ppl say is boring to go inside loo. But for me is ok and fun oso. Can experience the helicopter oso. But they say is very pura-pura. Haha~~ But is nice la...
After back to setapak, we plan to hv dinner. Khoon's housemate cook d so he go back eat loo. Then left me and ah da... Wao, he say he treat me to eat cheese cake oo... Wah, so delicious and expensive...=.= I actually ordered cold milk but he ordered wrongly for me. A cup of hot milk pula. Haha~~~ Anyway, the cheese cake is nice oo. I like the New York cheese cake the most. Cappucino one still ok la. Haha~~~
Then we go buy some groceries... BUT it rains ..... Then no other choice, we go back by taxi.
Wao.... Is a nice day right? And a wonderful and tired day!!!
Thanks you guys for accompany me to play around. And fooling around. Haha~~~ Appreciate a lot. Hope can gather and go out again if hv chance again. ^^

No comments: