Saturday, July 5, 2008

Another busy week...

Last week is like hell...
Finally finish the assignment and the presentation.
However,
Next week is a busy week either.

Monday hv thermodynamics midterm,
hv 2 lab report to finish.
This weekend is a boring weekend for me.
No go out and juz stay in my small room.
Will get crazy or nt?

My uncle go back to Miri for few days,
so left me alone at home.
Haiz...
So cham.
Furthermore,
he go to the army camp for two days lagi.
So i am damm damm boring.
thought i get use to it oledi.
Haha~~~

I don hv any mood to study for thermo la
Hw wor...
Die la...

Hey,
is it everytime i wrote my blog,
all i wrote are bad things???
Shall i change it?
Will i be happier if i write happy things???
donno oo...
haha~~~

Long time no update my bloggie d.
This time no tat dull and feel bad oledi...
God lead my way.

Politic in Malaysia now is like kelam-kabut,
this shoot that, that shoot the another one.
Wat is the truth???
Donno ...
I only knw tat the economic is very bad due to the unstability of the politic.
So is hard to find a job nowadays.
Hopefully i wont be jobless after i graduate...

So NOW,
lets get start to study hard,
Cya... ^^

No comments: