Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another wednesday...

Well, this wednesday a bit suffer...
I woke up late in the morning,
about 9.10 then woke up.
After washing cloth and boiling water..
is about 10 in the morning.

After that, i checked my mail,
and keep chating.
However, tomolo is my fluid II midtest,
wow,
not yet been touched.
So tomolo will be dead meat.
haha~~

stupid handphone charger make me angry again.
buy a new one d,
after few months,
seems like cannot work properly again,
so damm fan...

Yesterday i made a simple body checkup in campus,
however, the result shocked me...
Wow...
With high glucose and colestrol...
Erm,
need to be concerned liao...

So,
we must take good care of our health ya...
Since we are still young...
Haha~~~
Many things still waiting for us to complete in our life.

...

No comments: