Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally free..... Yeah!!!

Phew...
This weekend is finally free...
but will be a boring weekend. T.T

Congratulation...
Next week no exam...
Haha~~~

But hv material tutorial,
fluid assignment
and fluid lab report.
However, it is really better than previous week.

Last night,
i slept about 1.30 am juz to finish my lab report.
So tired.
Then today after math lecture,
straight go sleep till 3 pm afternoon.
OMG.... =.=
Haha~~~

Tomolo hopefully can go zy new house visit,
hiahiahia....
See the condition first,
coz i scare to go thr and home alone.
Plus he go his relative house leh.
left me alone for this weekend again..
haha...
sure miss him.

But i cant waste my time either,
try to finish the work earlier,
then my life will be easier...
And if can,
at least study la...
Time pass very fast de...
SHooooo.....
Week 8 coming....
Midsem oledi oo....
Haha~~~
All the best to me and all the best to u.......

No comments: