Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Feel tired and sienz....

Last night feel very uncomfortable
i feel sick and like want to vomit
then rush back home
straight go vomit
everything i juz ate all vomit out
feel bad

Something no need to write out
coz i think is privacy
juz like expose too much to other ppl
is it i change myself too much
is it i fix myself too much?
Don lie....
is my rule...
but it seem like i lied quite many times d

So from nw on,
i hope i can stop lying

This morning,
wake up late again
coz my room is very dark
then i cant feel the sunray
thought is still early
but actually is late d

uncle knock at my door
is he feel like i sleep till too late?
i feel bad when he look at me like tat
i feel better this morning
no more dizzy, headache, and vomit
BUT stomachache

Wat happen to me these day???
i donno
whole day today feel sienz
no hope, no target, no destiny
feel so so so unwell

Juz hope everything will be fine

No comments: