Saturday, July 12, 2008

Boring Saturday...

Today, wake up late...
A call wake me up...
Then nothing...
Haha~~~ xlolx...
Actually,
I feel stress for wat she said.
I knw is not easy,
but i try my best.
Not i don want to get good result.

Afternoon,
i went to zy house,
wao...
nice place...
big living room......
hv enuf space to walk around....
haha...

then unluckily,
it rained....
So i stay till 5 something then rush back lo.
coz need to cook....
Walao...
No water down stair..
tat mean i need to "carry" or "pump" water from upstair...
xlolx....
so many work...

Tonight gotta do the material tutorial...
must MUST finish tonight.
This is the task for myself today...
for tomolo is fluid lab report...
My fluid assignment had done last night...
so today must finish my task...
Gambateh...
Blek....

No comments: