Monday, October 13, 2008

At hometown d...

Finally i back to hometown d,
busy at the first weekend,
busy till whole day no go toilet till night,
make my health's problem begin,
i feel pain...

The most pain i had experienced is...
cant meet him for two months,
hardly meet again after new semester start,
hardly hug him anymore...

My heart feels pain and bleeding,
is my own problem,
other couple maybe can tahan,
but for me cannot...
Maybe after a long long time...
then i can get use to it.

Everyday i dream of him,
everyday i feel want to hear his voice,
everyday i want to touch his face,
is juz all dream at last.

"some ppl say no need to be like tat la,
juz normal case."
for me,
i try to get use to it,
but for nw i miss him badly,
is worse than last time he go for army camp,
Y???

Coz after army camp,
we can meet anytime, anyway,
But for nw on,
we hardly do so d...

So anyone plz tell me wat can i do?
I juz cant smile without him,
Donno hw to say d,
tears owes tickling down when think too much...

No comments: