Sunday, October 5, 2008

nice holiday trip...

Erm,
go many place oo...
After the genting trip,
i go kelantan, and near the terengganu...

Quite nice trip,
i enjoy fishing,
bbq-ing,
go water fall...

However,
there is bad thing happen too.
Once i fell down and BANG!!!
My back still aching till nw,
donno gt effect my bond or nt,
will go check when go back hometown.

And to the water fall pula,
when i play water,
donno is too cold or wat,
i faint and luckily he hug me up,
he once wake me up,
but when i wake up,
i cant see anything,
not a single light,
i scare till shout,
never been so scared in my life,
i really thought i will be blind,
i really scared.
My family so far away,
really scared...

Then i faint again,
when i woke up,
i opened my eyes,
luckily i can finally saw they surrounding me with worry faces,
really feel sorry to depress them that time.

Other than this scary experience,
mostly i hv fun time,
fun time during fishing time at midnight,
haha...
not really fishing,
is picking up the rubbish only...
^^

If hv chance,
i will go playing around semenanjung again...
but for nw,
miss my family for sure,
haha...
going back to hometown next week,
nw still in kl sien-ing...
haha...

Result,
donno hw.....
speechless...
juz wait and see...

Happy holidayz.......
^^

No comments: